You will need an access code from your school to be able to create a Kickboard student portal account. To create your account on a computer, click here for instructions. If you want to use a smart phone or tablet, follow the steps below:
- Download the Kickboard app from the your device's app store, then open it.
- Select Student and then tap Next.
- Tap Sign Up
- Type your First Name, Last Name, Email, Password (twice to confirm), and Access Code.
- Scroll down to tap Create Account
- Review the security statement then tap Confirm & Sign Up
You will now see your Kickboard information! You can view your total dollars or points for the day, week, and year at the top of the screen. Below that you will be able to scroll through all the behaviors that teachers have recorded for you.
Next time you login, you will only need your email address and password. To do that, follow these steps.