The Kickboard Schoology Behavior App allows Schoology Course Admins with Kickboard accounts to log in to Kickboard through Schoology and log behaviors for students. The staff must have both an activated Schoology account and an activated Kickboard account. The staff must also hold the role of Course Admin within the Schoology course. Upon using the Kickboard Behavior plugin the first time the user will be prompted to enter their Kickboard email and password, then they will be able to log in through Schoology going forward using this plugin.
The following instructions cover how to install the Kickboard Behavior app to your Schoology organization. Schoology admins with access to the App Center can follow the instructions below to install.
- In Schoology, navigate to the App Center
- Scroll to find the Kickboard Single Sign-On App. Note, you can also use your browser's search feature and search for "Kickboard."
- Click the App.
- Click Install App. The standard disclaimer for installing Schoology apps will appear.
- Click I Agree
- Choose Add to Organization. You will be taken to a list of all apps that your organization has installed, where the Kickboard Behavior app should be listed.
- Click the Install/Remove button to the left of the Kickboard Behavior app. A window will open that allows you to choose the scope of access for the app.
- Ensure that "All Users" is not selected.
- Select "All Courses" and "Course Admins" only.
The app will be installed for all Course Admins. An icon will appear in the left hand menu of all courses that allows teachers to sign into Kickboard from Schoology and record behavior logs for their students from within the Schoology window.