The following instructions cover how to install the Sync Kickboard Data plugin to your Powerschool instance so that Referrals in Kickboard will have the option to sync to PowerSchool.
This plugin comes in two parts, which must be installed in the following order.
- Ps-kb-db-table.zip - This file will install all the necessary tables which will be needed for synching.
- Pskb-plugin.zip - This file will install all the other functionality which is needed to synchronize Kickboard referral data to Powerschool Incidents.
Download the plugin
- Visit this link and download the plugin on that page. Save it to a location that will be easy to remember.
- Unzip the downloaded zip file.
- After unzipping the above zip file you will see two zip files (Ps-kb-db-table.zip and Pskb-plugin.zip).
Installing the first part (Ps-kb-db-table.zip )
- Login to your Powerschool admin instance.
- Go to System -> System Settings -> Plugin Management Configuration
4. Click Install
5. Navigate to the location where you saved the Ps-kb-db-table.zip file. Select the file and click the Install Button.
6. Once installed, you’ll see the plugin listed (PS-KB Data Table) in the list of plugins. Check on enable plugin checkbox to enable the plugin.
7. A popup asking to enable the plugin will appear on the right side of the screen. Click on the “Enable” button to enable the plugin.
Installing the second part (Pskb-plugin.zip)
- Follow Steps 1 to Step 4 as mentioned above.
- In Step 5 select the Pskb-plugin.zip and click the install button.
- Once installed, you’ll see the plugin listed (Kickboard Behavior Sync) in the list of plugins. Check on enable plugin checkbox to enable the plugin.
4. A popup asking to enable the plugin will appear on the right side of the screen. Click on the “Enable” button to enable the plugin.
Once both the plugins have been installed successfully, a link (“Sync Kickboard Data”) should be displayed on the left navigation bar.
Click this link to launch the Sync Kickboard Data tool.