Kickboard’s online training courses are hosted on a platform called Digital Chalk. If you are designated as an Offering Facilitator in Digital Chalk, you will be able to monitor the progress of your team on the Kickboard training courses. Here are instructions about how to access your courses and the progress monitoring tools in Digital Chalk.
- Log in to Kickboard’s online course platform at https://kickboard.digitalchalk.com/auth/login
- If this is your first time logging in, you will need to use the “Reset your Password” process to set a password and then log in.
- The courses you still need to take will be shown on Dashboard tab. Press play button to begin or continue with a course. You can revisit courses you have already finished by toggling to the Completed Courses tab.
- To monitor your team’s progress on the courses, go to the Gradebook tab where all of your team’s course offerings should be listed.
- If you do not see the Gradebook tab, that means you are not yet listed as an Offering Facilitator for your courses. To request this level of access, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click on the name of one of the course offerings to see your list of registered staff and how far they have progressed in that course.
- Go back to Gradebook to select any other course offering and see progress in the same way.