To create a Kickboard Family Portal account, you will need your student's individual access code from the school. Once you have received this code, follow the steps outlined below.
Note: Any adult who receives an access code for a student can create a family member account for themselves using a unique email address. That means multiple parents or guardians can go through the same process (outlined below) to create an account. You will use the same access code but enter your own email addresses and set your own passwords.
- Download the Kickboard app from the Google Play, Apple or Amazon app store. For instructions on how complete this process on a computer, click here.
- Open the app, the select Family Member and click Next.
- Tap Sign Up
- Type your First Name, Last Name, Email, Password (twice to confirm), and Access Code.
- Scroll down to tap Create Account
- Read the security statement, then tap Confirm & Sign Up
You will now see your child's Kickboard information! Their total dollars or points for the day, week, and year will be listed at the top of the screen. Below that you will be able to scroll through all the behaviors recorded for your child.
If needed, you can follow these steps to add more students to your Kickboard Family Portal.
To log in again next time, just use your email address and password or follow these steps.