The Family Portal is a great way for students, parents, guardians, and/or other family members to stay in the know about a student's behavioral data on Kickboard. It updates in real time, so you have up to date information at your fingertips.
Mobile App Dashboard:
The family portal contains the following sections:
- Behavior Point Summary– The student’s current point balances for the day, week, and school year. If applicable, the bank balance (i.e. how much of the year-long balance the student has left to spend on rewards) is listed as well.
- Behavior Log
- A list of the student’s behavior records, including any comments attached to those records by the teacher.
- The name of the staff member who entered each record
- The date and time the behavior was recorded
- The number of points each record is worth
Academic data is only visible if school uses Kickboard for academics and this data is only viewable on a web browser, not the mobile app.
- Academics – The student’s course grades and GPA by marking period.
- Missing Assignments – Any assignments the student has not turned in.
For more information about using Kickboard's Family Portal, review the articles below:
- Prepare to Use the Family Portal
- Customize the Family Portal Access Letter
- Print Family Portal Access Instruction Letters
- Video: Family Messaging for Teachers and Administrators