1. Go to Reports > Student Reports.
2. Click the green button.
3. Name the report in the Report Name field (for example, “Bulldog Bucks Weekly Report” or “Daily Behavior Summary”). If you would like this report template to be visible to other staff, check the Share Schoolwide box.
4. Under Add Sections to Report, you will see a gray column with options for sections to include on your report. A blue check box means the section will be included, and you can deselect sections that you don’t want to show on your report. To adjust the order of how the sections will appear on the report, click and hold the up-down arrow to the right of the section title and drag the section into position.
5. To see the details of a section and to configure what information will be included within that section, click on the black section name text. On the right hand side of the screen, you will see the configuration options for that specific section. Any option with a blue check box next to it will be included on your report. At the bottom of the screen, you will also see a preview of what the layout for that section of the report might look like.
6. When you have made all the necessary adjustments, scroll to the bottom of the page, and click the green button.
Learn more about Student Reports: