What is the goal of Kickboard Onboarding?
Our goal is to equip you, the school leader, with the knowledge and tools necessary to efficiently:
- Configure your Kickboard site to align with your school culture systems and goals.
- Prepare you to introduce Kickboard to your staff in a way that will inspire buy-in and ensure consistent usage.
- Access additional resources, support, and best practices as needed throughout the year.
What are the steps in the Kickboard Onboarding process?
We will make sure you are ready to roll out Kickboard to your staff successfully. These are the steps in the process that you can expect:
- Onboarding Form- When you order is processed, you will receive an email from a Support Specialist asking you to complete an Onboarding Form. This form asks for information that will help us set up your Kickboard platform to meet your school’s specific needs.
- Leadership Onboarding Meeting- Once you complete that form, you will schedule a 90-minute Leadership Onboarding meeting with your Kickboard Support Specialist. During this meeting, we will introduce you to your customized Kickboard platform, your options for further configuration, and resources to help you train your staff. It is an online meeting, so be sure to select a time where your team can be on a computer with internet access.
- Training Teachers- After the Leadership Onboarding meeting, you will receive an email with a list of next steps and resources (including a customizable PowerPoint and handout for your staff) to help you to prepare for training your teachers and going live with Kickboard at your school.
Who should be involved in onboarding?
Any school leaders who will be managing the Kickboard system or are responsible for school culture initiatives should attend the Leadership Onboarding meeting. This meeting is focused on configuration and administrative functions. We follow a train-the-trainer model, so your entire teaching staff should not be involved.
What can we do now to get ready?
- Complete the Onboarding Form that was emailed to you from a Kickboard Support Specialist. This must be completed before you are able to schedule your Leadership Onboarding meeting.
- Once your Onboarding Form is complete and your meeting is scheduled, you can begin to gather your student and staff rosters. Click here to get templates and instructions for initial roster uploads.
- Start thinking about what Kickboard usage and expectations will look like at your school on a daily basis. What type of school culture are you creating?
Any other questions? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 504-327-5351.