The Attendance Management screen described below is accessible only by Administrators. Teachers should record attendance using the Present and Absent buttons on the Daily Activity page.
- Go to Culture > Attendance Management
- Use the Grade and Group dropdown selection boxes to choose the group(s) of students and display their current attendance status.
- Alternatively, you can use the Show dropdown selection box to choose students based on their current attendance status. Selecting "Blank (unassigned)" will select all students for whom attendance has not yet been recorded.
- Select multiple students by clicking each name. Alternatively, you could use the Select All button then deselect students one at a time.
- Select the appropriate attendance status using the options on the right and click Submit. This will update all selected students to the selected status at once.
- After a brief confirmation message, you will see the updated attendance status next to the students.