Setting Attendance for an Individual Student
1. Log on as KB admin or School Admin
2. Select “Culture / Attendance Management” from the main menu.
3. Using the ‘Search by student’ search box, begin typing the student’s name.
4. Once the desired student appears you can either continue typing the name until only that student remains.
5. As an alternative, once the desired student appears you can click the select ‘None’ button next to the search box, then click on the student’s name.
6. On the right side of the screen, select the desired attendance status to assign.
7. Once selected, the ‘Submit’ button becomes active. This is indicated by switching from grey to green.
8. As an option, you may enter a note to be added to the attendance record for the student.
9. Clicking the Submit button adds the attendance to the student.
10. After a brief confirmation message, the student now includes the attendance status and message.
|After submitting the attendance status, all selections reset except for the filters and quick search box.|