The Attendance Management screen described below is accessible only by Administrators. Teachers should record attendance using the Present and Absent buttons on the Daily Activity page.
- Go to Culture > Attendance Management
- Using the ‘Search by student’ box, begin typing the student’s name.
- Continue typing the name until only that student remains. Alternatively, once the desired student appears, you can click the select None button next to the search box to deselect all the highlighted students, then click on the desired student’s name.
- On the right side of the screen, select the desired attendance status. If desired, you may also enter a note to be added to the attendance record for the student.
- Click Submit. After a brief confirmation message, the student's row will now display the attendance status and notes.