Kickboard files can be pre-generated at a specific day and time with a specific subset of data for fastest download times. The bottom section of the Data Warehouse Export Settings page is where you can set up these pre-generated file exports on a recurring schedule.
For example, if you know you will want to pull a behavior export every week on Friday, you can configure the system to generate that file for you at a scheduled time. To configure this:
- Enter the Export Name (e.g. Weekly Behavior Export)
- Select the Export Type (click here for more information about the available export types)
- Indicate how many days of records to include (up to the last 30 days)
- To export more than the last 30 days of records, use the On Demand Export option.
- Select what days of the week the file should be prepared and at what time
- Click Add Export Schedule
Once you have configured the export schedule, an access link is provided that you can use to download the generated file as needed.
To deactivate an existing scheduled export, uncheck the blue active box. To reactivate, check the active box.
To delete an existing scheduled export, click the trash can icon.
Scheduled files are only created during the school year date range set in Kickboard. If the school year end date has passed, no more files will be generated until a new school year begins. If you need data from a previous school year, use the On Demand Export feature.