To add multiple skills to a course (or multiple courses) at once:
1. Go to Settings > Academic > Courses/Standards
2. Click the edit pencil for the course to which you would like to add skills/standards. Then click "Edit Standards" in the top right.
3. Click Upload All Standards
4. Download the blank Standards Template.
5. Complete the following information for each course, being mindful that the Course name in Kickboard must match *exactly* the Subject name in the template for the skills to populate towards that Course.
- Subject Name
- Official Code
- Strand (optional)
Here's an example of what the template would look like with skills for a fictional math and social studies class:
6. Save as CSV file, and navigate back to Kickboard to upload Standards Template.
7. From here, you can add/edit standards should they need to be modified. If all standards are correctly assigned, click Confirm and Upload to complete standards upload.