Quick Add Buttons are displayed on the Daily Activity page to help users record common behaviors quickly.
Administrators decide which behaviors are Quick Add Buttons for their school. To add a behavior as a Quick Add Button:
- Navigate to Culture > Behaviors.
- Scroll down to the behavior you want to make a Quick Add Button.
- Click the orange edit pencil to the right.
Click the orange “Show advanced options” link.
- On the right hand side, check off the the box that says “Quick Add Behavior”.
- Type the button text as you would like the button to appear on the Daily Activity page.
- Note: There is a 12-character maximum so longer behavior names will have to be abbreviated.
- If you would like to adjust the color of the button, click the box under “Label Color” on the left and choose a color.
- Click the green “Update Behavior” button to save your changes.
We recommend creating 5-10 Quick Add Buttons for behaviors you want to teachers to focus on or record often. The maximum number of Quick Add Buttons is 18.