Quick Add Behavior buttons are displayed at the top of the behavior window on the interactions page and mobile app to help users access prioritized behaviors easily.
Administrators are able to decide which behaviors are included in the Quick Add buttons for their school. To add a behavior as a Quick Add button:
- Navigate to Kickboard Classic
- From there, head to Culture > Behaviors
- Scroll down to the behavior you want see as a Quick Add button.
- Click the orange edit pencil to the right.
- Click the orange “Show advanced options” link.
- On the right hand side, check off the the box that says “Quick Add Behavior”.
- Type the button text as you would like the button to appear on the Daily Activity page.
- Note: There is a 12-character maximum so longer behavior names will have to be abbreviated.
- If you would like to adjust the color of the button, click the box under “Label Color” on the left and choose a color.
- Click the green “Update Behavior” button to save your changes.
We recommend creating about 10 Quick Add buttons for the behaviors that you want to teachers to focus on or record often.