To enter scores via upload, perform the following steps:
- Go to Academics > Assessment Scorecards.
- Select a Course from the drop-down and click .
- On the Assessment Details page, select Upload a spreadsheet.
- Search for skills in the drop-down by typing in the name or skill number in the text-box within the drop-down. You can add more questions by typing in the number and clicking Add. . Remember that each questions has to be assigned to a skill. Click Next.
- There are four different types of scorecards you can upload:
- These are devices that you can use to capture students' assessment scores and export item response reports:
- This is an excel template that you can populate with students' responses to multiple choice and short answer questions so that you have access to question level analysis:
- Select your File Format and Student ID Type, select the file from your computer and click .
Any students who do not have scores on an uploaded scorecard will receive zeroes.
Go back to the Assessment Scorecard Overview.