Get more out of your data by uploading your students' scores! When you upload a spreadsheet you will be able to see student mastery for an assessment or skill, PLUS question level analysis & distractors.
To use the Gradecam Uploadable Scorecard:
1. Go to Academics > Assessment Scorecards > Create New Scorecard.
2. Enter assessment details (name, date, category).
3. Select Upload a Spreadsheet as the file type.
4. Assign a skill to each question on the assessment. Unlike a manual scorecard where you only enter each skill once, when you upload a scorecard, each question has to be assigned to a skill, even if it is the same skill. So if your assessment had 20 questions, you would need to list out the skill that corresponds with EACH question on your assessment.
5. Select Gradecam as File Type (see sample file below). Any students who do not have scores on an uploaded scorecard will receive zeroes. To prevent this, you can delete the absent students from the file before you upload. You can add new students' scores at anytime.
6. Back in Kickboard, under Student ID Type in File, click Kickboard ID.
7. Upload your saved Gradecam Uploadable Scorecard.
Go back to the Assessment Scorecard Overview.