The Academic Leaderboard provides a ranking of students' GPAs and overall mastery scores.
- To get to the Leaderboard, navigate to Academics > Leaderboard.
- To use it you will select a Date Range, a Grade, a Group, and the type of score to view and click .
- Score types:
- GPA: To calculate this we match up the subject grade score with the corresponding course's GPA grading scale, and that is their 'GPA' point for that single course(subject/grade). So if they got a 75 in ELA in Q1 and the GPA equivalent for that grade score in the ELA course settings grading scale is a 2, that would be their point for that course/period. So you'd find the equivalent gpa score for each subject and average those to find the GPA for that Marking Period.
- Score: Average of all course grades
- You can Print or Export by clicking .
- You can also sort each column by clicking on the column header. This is helpful if you'd like to view the GPAs in ascending order, or view the list by Last Name A-Z.