What is the Leaderboard?
The Leaderboard is a feature that ranks your students based on their individual point totals. You can use the Leaderboard to see students’ daily averages, weekly averages, or balances for any date range. You can also filter it down to a specific grade level or group.
How Can I Use the Leaderboard?
Many schools tie student behavior earnings in Kickboard into eligibility for rewards or privileges. For example, you might determine that any student with a balance of above $200 at the end of the month gets to participate in a field trip. The leaderboard lets you easily see which students are eligible by displaying a list of your students in order of highest to lowest balance for that time period. Click here for more ideas about school-wide incentives.
To filter data on the Leaderboard:
- Adjust the date range.
- Select which metric you want to use. You can choose between Daily Average, Weekly Average, or Balance.
- Daily Average- This metric adds up the balances for each day in the selected date range and divides that total by the number of weekdays in that period.
- Weekly Average- This metric adds up the culture week balances for each week in the selected date range and divides that total by the number of culture weeks in that period. When using the weekly average metric, it's important to select a date range that begins on the first day of a culture week and ends on the last day of a culture week.
- Balance- The metric sums the students total balance for the selected time period.
- Select which grade level or group you want to view.
- When you have adjusted all the filters, click the gray Filter Leaderboard button to view the data.
Additional Functions on the Leaderboard
By default, the leaderboard will sort students from highest to lowest point average/balance. You can re-sort the list by clicking on any column header. For example, alphabetize the list by clicking the "Last Name" column header or sort from lowest to highest by clicking on the header of the far right column.
If your site has the Bank Purchase system enabled, you can also select the Show Bank Balance option when you are using the Balance metric. This will list students' bank balances as well as their overall balances for the selected time period.
To print the list, click the grey Print button at the top of the page. To export the data into a spreadsheet, click the blue Export button.