In the event that a parent does not want their child’s information on the portal, you can remove the student from the portal by performing the following steps:
- Log into Kickboard as an Admin or Kickboard Admin.
- Click on Students > Roster.
- Click Profile next to the student for whom you need to reset access.
- Click Edit next to the student’s name.
Kickboard – Edit Student
- Uncheck the Student active for this username checkbox.
- Click the Save button.
The student’s information will now be excluded from the Parent Student Portal. The next time the parent tries to log in, they will receive a message stating that their account is not active.