In the event that a parent forgets their username or password, they will receive a message to contact the school. These requests can be handled by providing the parent with their username and/or giving them a new access code by performing the following steps:
Log into Kickboard as an Admin or Kickboard Admin.
- Click on Students > Roster.
- Click Profile next to the student for whom you need to reset access.
- Click Edit in the top right corner of Student Details.
Kickboard – Edit Student
If the parent only needs to know what his or her username is, the username is listed in the lower-left corner of the screen in the Parent Student Access section. If the parent has forgotten their password, proceed to the next step.
- Check the Generate new access code checkbox.
- Click the Save button. The new access code will display on the screen.
Once the new access code has been created, you can either print a new access letter for the parent or give the parent the new access code and instruct them to click the Create new Account button and enter their new access code and child’s birthday to regain access to their account.