Using Kickboard’s Grades Served feature, you can select which grade levels are available in each school’s site. This will come in handy when you promote students at the end of the year. For example, if your school’s grades served are K-5, then Kickboard will automatically archive the 5th graders at the end of the year when you run your school migration. In a multi-school site, the 5th graders will be promoted to the default next school.
1. Log on as KB Admin or School Admin
2. Select “Schools” from the “Settings” menu
3. Select the pencil icon next to the school you want to edit
4. Select the grades served for the school you are editing
5. Select the green “Update School” button at the bottom of the page