If the students at your school feed into another school on your Kickboard installation, you should set that as the "default next school". That means when students are promoted beyond the grade levels your school serves, they will default to being transferred to this next school for the following school year. Administrators can still override this setting during School Year Migration when needed.
1. Log on as KB Admin or School Admin
2. Navigate to Settings > Site and School Settings > Schools
3. Select the pencil icon next to the school you want to edit
4. Select the default next school for the school you are editing
5. Click Update School at the bottom of the page