Follow these directions to create or edit your Merit system on the Culture Settings page:
1. Decide what you will call the students' merits or points. Some examples are Paw Points, Eagle Merits, or Glows. Enter that name in the text box following "Our school calls this ___".
2. Decide what you will call the students' total merit amount. For example, Paw Point Total, Eagle Merits, or Glow Balance. Enter that name in the text box following "Our school calls a student's total merits ___".
3. Set up the automatic deposit, if desired. You can choose to have an automatic deposit each day or once a week. For example, you may want your students to receive 5 merits each day. Over the course of the week, they’ll gradually earn 25 merits. Any behaviors they earn will either add or subtract from this total. If you do not want students to receive an automatic deposit, enter 0 in the text box on the line that reads "Automatically deposit __ into each student's account Daily/Weekly".
4. Choose the number you’ll display on your Daily Activity Page. You can use the dropdown to choose the Daily, Weekly, or Yearly total merit amount.
5. Select the day you'd like your Culture Week to begin under Schedule. Your culture week will be the default date range for certain dashboards and reports throughout Kickboard. If you have a weekly Culture Metric, this will be the day balances are refreshed on Daily Activity. If using weekly deposits, this is the day the deposit will occur.
6. Now you're ready to add the behaviors you'd like to track! Go to Culture > Behaviors > Add Behavior. Click here for help.