Follow these directions to create or edit your Merit system on the Culture Settings page:
1. Name your points system. In this example, which is borrowed from The Soulsville Charter School, they’re called Grammys.
2. Name the amount total. In this example, it's called Grammy Total.
3. Setup the automatic deposit. You can choose to have an auto deposit each day or once a week. For example, you may want your students to receive 10 points each day. Over the course of the week, they’ll gradually earn 50 points. Any behaviors they earn will either add or subtract from this total.
4. Choose the number you’ll display on your Daily Activity Page. You can use the dropdown to choose the Daily, Weekly, or Yearly total dollar amount.
5. If you use a weekly deposit, select the day of the week when the deposit occurs.
6. Now you're ready to add the behaviors you'd like to track! Go to Culture > Behaviors > Add Behavior. Click here for help.