Follow these directions to create or edit your dollar system on the Culture Settings page:
1. Decide what you’ll call the total dollar amount. Will you refer to it as your students’ weekly paycheck? Scholar dollar report? Enter what you would like it to be called in the text box after " Our School calls a student's total dollar amount a".
2. Set up the automatic deposit, if desired. You can choose to have an automatic deposit each day or once a week. For example, you may want your students to receive $5 each day. Over the course of the week, they’ll gradually earn $25. Any behaviors they earn will either add or subtract from this total. If you do not want students to receive an automatic deposit, enter 0 in the text box on the line that reads "Automatically deposit __ into each student's account Daily/Weekly".
3. Choose the behavior total will display on your Daily Activity page. You can use the dropdown under Culture Metric to choose the Daily, Weekly, or Yearly total dollar amount.
4. Select the day you'd like your Culture Week to begin under Schedule. Your culture week will be the default date range for certain dashboards and reports throughout Kickboard. If you have a weekly Culture Metric, this will be the day balances are refreshed on Daily Activity. If using weekly deposits, this is the day the deposit will occur.
5. Now you're ready to add the behaviors you'd like to track! Go to Culture > Behaviors > Add Behavior. Click here for help.