Anyone with admin-level permissions can add additional staff members to your Kickboard account at any time. Here's how:
- Go to Settings > Students and Staff > Staff
- Click Add Staff
- Fill out the required fields under Personal Details:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
Teacher - can input and analyze data for Academics and Culture for the schools, groups, and courses to which they are assigned
School Admin - can input and analyze data for Academics and Culture, as well as edit site settings such as Behaviors, Consequences, Courses, Standards/Skills. They can also add or remove staff and students.
- Username- if you leave this blank, a username will be automatically generated by combining the staff member's first initial & last name
- Schools- Select one or multiple schools. Assign the default school.
- Group Information- click the down arrow to expand the group list and select whichever groups the staff member needs access to
- Teaching Assignments- click the down arrow to expand the course list and select whichever courses the staff member needs access to
The new user will be created and you will see their username on the profile page. You can either set a password for them on that page or tell them to follow the "Forgot Password?" instructions to set their own password.