Anyone with admin-level permissions can add additional staff members to your Kickboard account at any time. Here's how:
- Go to Settings > Students and Staff > Staff
- Click Add Staff
- Fill out the required fields under Personal Details:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
Teacher - can input and analyze data for Academics and Culture for the schools, groups, and courses to which they are assigned
School Admin - can input and analyze data for Academics and Culture, as well as edit site settings such as Behaviors, Consequences, Courses, Standards/Skills. They can also add or remove staff and students.
- Schools- Select one or multiple schools. Assign the default school.
- Group Information- click the down arrow to expand the group list and select whichever groups the staff member needs access to
- Teaching Assignments- click the down arrow to expand the course list and select whichever courses the staff member needs access to
A Kickboard Admin at your school should then send the staff member an acivation email by following these instructions so that s/he can set a password and log on to Kickboard.