Any administrator can customize what is data is shown on your school's Character Reports.
To edit the format of your school's Character Report:
- Go to Settings > Character Report Settings
- NOTE: If your Character Reports have been given a school-specific name such as "Scholar Dollar Report" or "Bulldog Bucks Weekly Paycheck", the settings menu will display that name instead of the words "Character Report"
- Make adjustments as desired by checking or unchecking options or entering text notes (see details below)
- Click Update Settings (green button on the bottom right) to save your changes
Below is an image of all the Character Report Settings. See the numbered list below the image for an explanation of each element.
- Main- Most schools name the report to reflect familiar culture language in their school, i.e. "Scholar Merit Report" or "Pride Dollar Paychecks".
- Header- Use these options to determine what header elements, including optional custom text, should appear on each report.
- School Announcements and Notes- You can add a general note that will print on ALL Character Report. You can also edit what this section is called on the report by changing the text in "Notes Header". Some schools use this section to describe culture expectations or how to read the report. Others list reflection questions that students must answer based on their data from the week. You could also update this field on a regular basis about upcoming events or other announcements. Please note that the message entered here is not customizable by grade level or from classroom to classroom.
- Missing Assignments List- (Only for customers using Academics) Select this option to show a list of missing assignments for each student.
- Parent Signature- Click here to include a line for a parent signature.
- Character/Behavior History- The report will display positive and neutral behaviors in the left column and negative behaviors in the right column. Use these fields to rename the column headers for positives and negatives.
- Character/Behavior History- Select which details about behaviors you want showing on the report, such as Staff Name, Comments, Point Values, and Daily Point Totals.
- Academic Mastery- (Only for customers using Academics) Select this option to show each students current grade in each course as well as show their academic GPA.
- Merits and Demerits Statistics- Select which stats about student point totals you want to display on the report. "Show Current Total" will display the student's balance for the current culture week. If your school uses the dollar system, selecting that option will also allow you to select to display the week's total on a realistic-looking check.
- Consequence Rosters Settings- Select which consequence roster types you want displayed on the report.