1. Click here to get to the staff roster upload screen. Sign in with your Kickboard email address and password.
2. When your file is ready, click the "Choose File" button.
Note: Your file must be a spreadsheet preferably saved as a .csv. You can use any spreadsheet file you have that contains a list of your students. If you do not have a spreadsheet available, you can find a template to use by clicking the blue "Download template" text on the screen.
Required columns are:
- First Name
- Last Name
Optional, but recommended, columns are:
- Role- This column should read either Kickboard Admin, Student Admin, or Teacher. If you include nothing or something other than these three roles, your staff will automatically be assigned the role of "Teacher."
- External ID- If your teachers have ID numbers in your SIS that you would like to match in Kickboard, use this column header.
Note: If you have additional information on your spreadsheet that isn't listed above, you do not need to delete it before uploading. Just leave the column header blank and the data will be ignored upon upload.
3. Once you have chosen your file, click the blue "Upload & Map Columns" button.
Note: You will only see the first three staff members on the file listed here. Don't worry- this is just a preview! All of the other staff members from the file will be included in the upload.
4. From here, select the correct column headers from the drop downs. If there is information on your spreadsheet that isn't represented in one of the column headers, just leave the column header blank for that column.
5. When you have selected the correct column headers, click the blue "Review and Finalize" button.
6. You will see a "Finalize Upload" screen. This will list:
- the total number of staff members that will be uploaded (denoted by a green checkmark).
- suggestions for adding more information to your spreadsheet (denoted by a yellow exclamation point).
- any errors that will prevent you from uploading your roster (denoted by a red exclamation point).
If you don't have any errors and don't need to change anything, click the blue "Complete Upload" button.
If you need to change something on your spreadsheet, click the blue "Cancel, I have changes to make" button. This will take you back to the Choose File screen where you can re-upload an adjusted spreadsheet.