Administrators can add new behaviors to Kickboard at any time.
To add a behavior:
- Navigate to Culture > Behaviors.
- Click the green “Add Behavior” button.
You will directed to the “Add a behavior” page. Enter the behavior details into the following fields:
- Description: Type in the name of the behavior record
- Behavior Category: You have the ability to group your behaviors into different categories. You can select from the dropdown list of existing categories or you can create a new category by clicking the orange “Create a new category” link.
- Value ($/Your School’s Points): Enter the numerical value of the behavior. For negative values include a negative sign in front of the number. Leave this field blank or enter a 0 if you want to create a neutral record that will not affect student dollar or point balances.
Once these fields are complete, click the green “Add Behavior” button to save your changes.