The “Show advanced options” link appears when an administrator edits a behavior.
The link displays or hides the optional section to allow modification of advanced options including: Internal Behavior, Bank Purchase Behavior, Quick Add Behavior, External ID, Attendance Behaviors, and Positivity Type.
- Internal Behaviors: Internal Behaviors are used for staff-only communication. They are displayed on the Daily Activity page as well as Culture Analysis but are NOT displayed on student’s Character Report or the Parent Student Portal. Internal Behaviors cannot have a dollor or point value. An example of an internal behavior might be an “Internal Note” that staff can use to give more context about a student’s situation that will not be shared with the student or their parent.
- Bank Purchase Behavior: When the Banking System is active, these behaviors are excluded in daily/weekly totals and are ignored by all rules. These behaviors are only included in totals explicitly marked “after bank purchases.” Click here to learn more about tracking student spending in Kickboard.
- Quick Add Behavior: Quick add behaviors show up as one-click-to-add buttons on the Daily Activity page. Click here to learn more about Quick Add Behaviors.
- Attendance Behavior: If your school has activated the Attendance Management system, you have the capability to make a behavior an Attendance behavior. When you select this option you will have to classify the behavior as Present, Absent, Tardy, or Note.
- Positivity Type: Use this feature to classify a behavior as Positive, Negative, Neutral, or Excluded. This will determine how behaviors are counted for positivity ratios and how behaviors are divided on reports.when sorting behaviors in reports and calculating positivity ratios.
Click here to learn more about Behaviors!